[Ibogaine] Transition

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 11:43:12 EST 2008

Merry happy joy joy to you, Patrick, and hope you're well. Sorry I
missed you in Miami, but I didn't think that you'd want to come visit
at the Women's Detention Center (though it is fabulously close to
Mash's). Hi to L and love to Deb C, as well as big hugs and such to
you
tink
I'll be there in May, if you're not doing any thing