[Ibogaine] Transition

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Thu Dec 25 15:59:51 EST 2008

Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
experience any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer,
rent a shrink, or go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers, hence
there is no customer service, and I personally really don't care what
your dumb computer problems are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email,
lemme know, and enclose the URL or describe the issue, you won't get a
response but we will look at it, there are some permission issues
remaining in this next iteration of paranoid wonderland.  To
paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do that.  All useful
information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking out
and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information to
technical support, describing your situation."

For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
short updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox

We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
even when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman,
are offline for a minute or 4320.

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in mind it
is Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt with,
by anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of that
having a life thing I've heard so much about.

Patrick