[Ibogaine] Season Greetings!

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:13:44 EST 2008

"There is nothing that you can not be, do, or have

You are  magnificent creators and you are here by your powerfull wanting to
be here

Go forth- giving thought to what you are wanting, attracting life
experiences that will help you decide what you want, and once you have
decided focus only on to that

Most of your life will be spent collecting data, data that will help you
decide what it is you want
But your real work is to decide what you want and then focus upon it, for it
is through focusing upon what you want that you will attract it. THAT IS THE
PROCESS OF CREATION!"

Best wishes from Matt