[Ibogaine] ruminations on entheogens, addiction, and NA

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sun Sep 30 20:52:46 EDT 2007

I'm glad I don't have a history of addiction and NA to lead me to
struggle with my use of ayahuasca. That said, I have recently been
thinking that my main reason for taking it is to share the ceremony
with people I love so that I can hang out afterwards and have
spontaneous conversations. This is because ayahuasca itself has
been so wearing on me of late, showing me my death in my succumbing
to fatigue and feelings of failure ('vine of death' is what
ayahuasca means). So I have a sort of mirror-image problem to
yours. Looks like both of us are signed up for the immediate future
though.

Here's a happy day in a church in Brasil:

http://tinyurl.com/2ncs5r

--
Looking for insurance?  Click to compare and save big.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4d8YS80pOBQlKI0BSh9v1nIaoNgPvcOPBvo8lS4unDnjEalD/