[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 18:18:17 EDT 2007

Hi Luke,

It is a complex issue, as we all experience pain on some level during life which is why Buddha said get used to it. We cant change the past but we can change how the past effects our future. Its also up to us how much of the past we are going to drag around with us and whether it is going to have a positive or negative influence on our future.

I could see my years of addiction as wasted opportunity and look at the pain I caused others and my mistakes and live a life of regret and live in the past all the time. Or I can see the past experiences as a gift which brought me to the place I am today, where I have gained insights into my self and how I make decisions that effect my future. Its my choice.