[Ibogaine] where's preston?

booker w swbooker at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:16:55 EDT 2007

Poppy tea is DEFINITELY addictive!  It's just the same opium in it's basic form.  In fact, you are getting ALL the alkaloids, and get (physically) addicted to all of them (morphine, codeine, thebain, etc.)  I've been there, (addicted) altho the detox was rather easy by just substituting prescription opiates.  Poppy tea highs (from the bulbs) last much longer than pills, which is nice but makes the detox more like a methadone detox.

This is just my experience, but I've used poppy tea for several years off and on, and the only time I've ever almost od'd from opiates was with it.  It's a bit iffy because you never exactly know the strength of each bulb.

Best,
Sandy

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 04:10:35 -0700From: captkirknz at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

I'll answer that one tomorrow....
:o)
----- Original Message ----From: ccadden <elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 1:44:28 PMSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

Do you think that maybe doing a large amount of it, would be better? I'm talking like making a tea from like 7 of the dried bulbs?
You did poppy seed, though. Preston would tell me about making tea from the bulbs, and having a rather swell time with it, something I tried later and it seemed to work.

ccadden