[Ibogaine] LDN and cancer, AIDS

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 18:08:38 EDT 2007

Hi Dana,

As I have said before my wife has hep c 1 and I have looked at Howard's different protocols. I am just wondering and hoping if there is some new information. I am looking towards finding a suitable protocol that she could try. The last time I think we tried her on 50mg for three days and then she came down with the flu and we had to stop. we had just done a viral count so it screwed up the whole thing up. We would like to have another go at it and I am looking for a recommendations for dosage. She has been through the whole interferon thing which they kept her on for 7 months and there was no change after 3 so they were basically just ripping her off because they should have taken her off after 3 months if there was no change, Roche got a whole group of people together at a top restaurant to promote their product and have a doctor give his power point presentation. I asked him if there was any alternative if the interferon did not work and his answer
 was; that by staying on interferon you were increasing your life span (to explain it simply) His other idea was to try again in a few years or hope for a new medical break through. He just generally pissed me off. Its got to the stage where her energy levels are severely affected and we want to try another dosage protocol {for hep C. If you of Howard want to contact me off list that's fine, I would appreciate it. I can also submit the results to add to whatever research is happening.

Thanks, Si