[Ibogaine] ruminations on entheogens, addiction, and NA

Nathan nathanandbarbara at clear.net.nz
Sat Sep 29 16:40:39 EDT 2007

I hear ya. I'm off opiates and go to NA. Fuck man, I don't mind the no
opiates but definitely I hate the nothing fuckin else or you have fucked
up. I feel bad havin a beer. Let alone wanting to have a trip on on of
my hundred or so San Pedros growing in my garden. After a meeting they
all go out and have the worst drug of all. Cigarettes and stand around
like that's fucking fine. Fuck me. I feel like I am over that shit and
should just smoke some weed to get a decent nights sleep and go trippin
once a month. At least then I would feel like my life is back to normal.
One thing I will say about NA is between that and the ibogaine, I never
want to touch opiates again. N