[Ibogaine] LDN and cancer, AIDS

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Sat Sep 29 16:19:30 EDT 2007

I don't know. They already had something like this for AIDS when I
was in ACT UP. If there was something to it, about 300 people from
ACT UP wouldn't have died while I was going to their meetings.

That was before the anti-retrovirals. Anyway, I was under the
impression Ilah was on methadone the whole time, although I heard at
her funeral that she had weaned herself off before her most recent
illness.

I think the effects we're seeing on hepatitis with ibogaine are a lot
more dramatic-- a lot more like the one treatment or several having a
really dramatic effect on addiction-- than any maintenance type
approach that you seem to be advocating here with trexan. I think
ibogaine should be available as a primary treatment for hepatitis C
and prophylaxis against development of liver cancer that often
results from hep C. I keep trying to get people to try it instead of
interferon, which often doesn't work, but wreaks havoc on the body.

Trexan is a Dupont product I believe. I think they have all the
resources they need to promote it without your assistance.

Dana/cnw