[Ibogaine] LDN and cancer, AIDS

Ulrich Hugel Ulrich.Hugel at prontomail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:50:48 EDT 2007

Hi folks,
I'm a newbie here and I just read a post about the woman dying of
liver cancer. I wanted to share something pretty amazing I learned
recently:
www.lowdosenaltrexone.org
Apparently naltrexone, 3-4mg once a day at bed time has had some
truly remarkable success in reversing and putting into remission
advanced, metastasized, conventional treatment resistant cancers
including pancreatic, liver, renal, breast, melanoma etc. Something
like 20-30% in a series of 300 patients had complete remission, and
another 30% stopped progression.
It stops CD4 counts from dropping in AIDS, is said to have 80%
success in putting MS into remission, and is helpful in
CFIDS/fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
In all these conditions endorphin levels are low, and endorphins are
the main signaling molecules that "orchestrate" the immune system.
The way low dose naltrexone works is by blocking endorphins for a few
hours before the normal surge of endorphin production by the
hypothalamus in the last third of the night. This causes a rebound
increase in endorphins which restores proper immune function.
Unfortunately, LDN can't be used by people currently dependant on
opiates. That's where the Iboga comes in.

Ulrich

 "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."