[Ibogaine] where's preston?

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 07:10:35 EDT 2007

I'll answer that one tomorrow....
:o)

----- Original Message ----
From: ccadden <elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 1:44:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

Do you think that maybe doing a large amount of it, would be better? I'm talking like making a tea from like 7 of the dried bulbs?
You did poppy seed, though. Preston would tell me about making tea from the bulbs, and having a rather swell time with it, something I tried later and it seemed to work.

ccadden