[Ibogaine] where's preston?

ccadden elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 22:48:00 EDT 2007

Good God. What the hell trip was I on, then. We'd pass directions back and forth on making the tea, and swear up and down we weren't addicted, and it wasn't addicting. So I guess nature gave us this stuff, and made it addictive too. It's in its very nature to be addictive. I didn't do enough of it to find out for myself, but Preston would talk about how the bulbs would relieve his detox and he wasn't addicted to it. Here's a fine point, though: I bet you can drink and drink and drink a tea made from the bulbs, but run no danger of dying. That's an advantage. Now where the hell did I read it wasn't addictive?  I'm wanting to say it was on the info page at shamanshop.net, but no. I dunno. WTF? Anyways, back onto Preston. Is anyone editing and running www.drugwar.com now?  So, uh. The opium poppy plant, like if you go out into the wild fields of Afghanistan and pick a bulb..Is addictive? That's downright evil. The ultimate human test is what this stuff is. God says, "I'm going to give you this wonderful thing. Now you gotta learn how to say NO to it. If this shit doesn't teach you control, nothing will."   But now what about the idea that it's an anti-depressant?

ccadden