[Ibogaine] where's preston?

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Sep 28 22:31:51 EDT 2007

shit, I was making tea from about 1-3 cups of the blendred up dust..... that's like 30 pods.......... its just like heroin... you just need more and more........

its much easier to just not go there, than having to come off them.... it sucks...
the junkmiester

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ccadden<mailto:elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

  Do you think that maybe doing a large amount of it, would be better? I'm talking like making a tea from like 7 of the dried bulbs?
  You did poppy seed, though. Preston would tell me about making tea from the bulbs, and having a rather swell time with it, something I tried later and it seemed to work.

  ccadden