[Ibogaine] where's preston?

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Sep 28 22:18:36 EDT 2007

ccadden,
HELL NO!!! its damn addicting.... what you get from the poppy is basically opium. a mixture of morphine, codine, thebane and at least one more that I cant remember right now..... I think the order I listed them in is the order of highest quantity in the dried opium pod. trying to come off of poppy is just like coming off of morphine, opium, heroin or oxycontin... IT SUCKS DARK, SWEATY, DIRTY, SMELLY MONKEY BALLS....... DON'T GO THERE!!!! AGAIN, DON'T GO THERE!!!! DID I SAY DON'T GO THERE????
its horrible because if you are smart you can hook it up on the cheap to your door..... then its even harder........... just don't even think of that.....;........
lee

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ccadden<mailto:elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 7:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

  Yeah, I think I've gotten his whereabouts, spiritually and mentally, nailed to a semi-specific quadrant of the country at this point. So I guess he's OK. I kept in contact with him while the lists were down, and could never totally help out with that struggle he was always in. But, then again, can you really totally help someone? No. Well, you can help, but you cannot cure.
  Lee, I've been interested in what you've been saying about the opiates and depression. This is a fact I've been trying to get across to some psychiatrists in the past year. Opiates ARE anti-depressants. Some seem to take to this idea, some run like hell from it. My theory is this:
  What is depression? Depression is mental pain.
  What do opiates do? Opiates relieve pain.
  So they certainly do seem to have this anti-depressant property. What is the opposite of pain? Pleasure. What is that feeling morphine is famous for eliciting? Pleasure. There's definitely an anti-depressant property to these things. I just wish some smartass somewhere could find a way to turn off that part of them that makes you addicted and make you crave more and more and more. From what I've understood, pure poppy, all by itself is non-addictive, correct? I'm talking about the actual opium bulb, boiled into a tea. It's when you start synthesizing it in a labratory that we get all the damn trouble.

  ccadden