[Ibogaine] where's preston?

ccadden elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 21:44:28 EDT 2007

Do you think that maybe doing a large amount of it, would be better? I'm talking like making a tea from like 7 of the dried bulbs?
You did poppy seed, though. Preston would tell me about making tea from the bulbs, and having a rather swell time with it, something I tried later and it seemed to work.

ccadden