[Ibogaine] where's preston?

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 21:24:20 EDT 2007

Hi CC,
As someone who lives in a country with limited resources for hard drugs, I have been addicted to and detoxed from Poppy Seed tea.  Just as nasty as coming off methadone.  Was a cheap maintanence drug though......
Kirk :o)

. From what I've understood, pure poppy, all by itself is non-addictive, correct? I'm talking about the actual opium bulb, boiled into a tea. It's when you start synthesizing it in a labratory that we get all the damn trouble.

ccadden