[Ibogaine] Question about this list

Phillip Fiuty phillipfiuty at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:04:23 EDT 2007

I've been trying to post a message to this list but it just won't go.
Does the list filter out "dirty words"?
P.

From: phillipfiuty at hotmail.com
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:26:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] where's preston?

He's on hiatus in the southwest mountains, learnin' how to chill out a little. Things were getting a little out of hand so I offered him some space to sort it all out.
He's doing much better. I'm going to drag him to a computer sometime next week to get in touch with y'all.
Phillip