[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:26:03 EDT 2007

         Hey Kirky, I had to look up CRP and Paracetamol to know for sure
what the hell youzzz's talking about. I had a blood test done about 3 months
ago and the doc told me my CRP was normal. I didn't know for sure what he
was looking for but I think I know why he was interested in my CRP now. I
was interested in whether or not my Hep C had come back and if I had Lymes
disease. Negative on both of those and my CRP was normal. I'm glad your
CRP has normalized too. The Paracetamol is what we call Acetaminophen here.
Nasty stuff in my opinion. I try and avoid it whenever I can and take
Ibuprofen for pain when it gets bad. They keep jabbing me with needles in
the spine to try and alleviate my back pain to no avail so far. Well, maybe
it did a little bit of good the last time, but it's hard to tell.

        I've been playin' with my calculator and trying to guess your
weight. I figure Jasen gave you a 3 mg. per kg. booster, that would make you
weigh...................naaaaa I'm guessin' that he gave you a little over 3
per kg. That shouldn't have made you real sick like that. How did you react
to the test dose when you first did your treatment? Did you get sick on the
test dose? Just curious.

    Stay Good Grrrl.

  Peace Love and Kiwi's
    Randy