[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Gary Donovan Youree gdy1957 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 04:12:25 EDT 2007

I have been researching this Ibogaine for some time now and believe it could save my life. I have recently came into some money and can make it happen but have the problem that I cannot travel due to a felony warrant. I live in the Midwest and close to a good airport. I would be willing to pay double the expense plus some = and then some for a visit from someone who has the experience and would be willing to make some money while saving a life - yes I am at that point.
  Gary

Capt Kirk <captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  Test result for CRP........back to normal.........coinkydink or ibo influenced?????

Just bin pondering it.....I'm waiting to hear back from blood tests which I did 6 days after as my CRP has been slowly creeping up .... usually indicating some kind of infection or something going on....bit of a needle in the haystack test really......I'm curious if the clean out may have stablised the CRP...... will call doc tomorrow and ask......
Cheers oh wise ones...