[Ibogaine] BTW

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Sep 28 00:43:39 EDT 2007

hmmm...
people keep talking about a "spiritual side" of people... I know I once felt something, but it seems to have gotten squashed down so far that I cant find it... I need to find that spiritual sense that I should have and that I remember feeling right after my initiation,but I could n0t hold to that feeling... any ideas of how to open up to the spiritual. in order to survive childhood I had to close that part off (that’s the feeling I have) but as I don’t remember much of my childhood, im not sure.... im just trying to find balance, and I know im missing the spiritual part of myself.... Its part of the big hole I like to feed drugs to....
ji'zunky in the hizzy

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pero Ki<mailto:peroki at nasa.la>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:32 PM
  Subject: [Ibogaine] BTW

  I've never jived with the idea that spirituality is something separate, something you can do or not do, as opposed to being  a way of understanding- like physics lets us understand life from a mechanistic/energetic perspective, but it doesn't require our intent or wearing a lab coat to be relevant. Eating, sleeping, talking or shitting all have a physical, biological, social or spiritual dimension, or can be understood from any of these angles, doesn't mean any one of them is any more or less "angle" than another. So even being a junky, as I hope most here have come to understand, has a spiritual dimension and a spiritual purpose.
  To become a teenager, it was not required to despise childhood.

  Peace out!