[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Synthesis (and a question)

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 10:03:07 EDT 2007

Funny enough I was discussing the unlikelihood of people using ibogaine for kicks and according to the guys I recently spent some time with, there are people in Gabon who do just that, in fact his brother was the example that he used. He said allot of people take it with honey to avoid the bitterness but it seems that it also has the potential to be abused or misused. Obviously nobody takes the kind of dosage that is used during initiation or addiction interruption (if you want to be politically correct about the terminology) but it is still being used for kicks.