[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Synthesis (and a question)

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 09:48:11 EDT 2007

For spiritual reasons for taking ibogaine see Bwiti. One misconception is that iboga is only used during initiation, it is used during each gathering and also used for healing. For an example see Howards notes on ibogaines anti viral properties which are recorded at the last convention in Warsaw. They should be available on doraweiner.org or ibogaine.org if I remember correctly.