[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Charles Rossouw charles at ibogainesa.co.za
Thu Sep 27 08:26:24 EDT 2007

Sorry - that was meant to say Paracetamol poisening can happen after taking
10-15g, not 10 - 20g.
_____________________________________
NHP / Dr Charles Rossouw  (Reg no 5806430)
NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg no 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE HOLDINGS SA (Pty)  Ltd (and associated
companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
3 Harry van Wyk Ave
Norkem Park
Kempton Park
1618