[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Charles Rossouw charles at ibogainesa.co.za
Thu Sep 27 08:21:15 EDT 2007

Hey Kirk

I doubt that Paracetamol has anything to do with your contition either,
although I am saying so without proof.  Maybe a search can prove otherwise.

While a sign of Paracetamol poisening can be nausea and vomiting,
Paracetamol poisening only occurs at single doses of around 10 - 20g (Twenty
to thirty 500mg tablets), with symptoms that may or may not appear after 12
hours after ingestion.  (Poisening is often fatal, because treatment should
start within 12 hours after ingestion, and signs often only appear during
the late stages of liver or renal damage).  It doesn't sound like you have
had a lapse of reason big enough to cause you to have eaten your whole pack
o'pills due to memory loss.

So - what did you have for lunch that day - maybe some Kiwi pie sprinkled
with silver fern dust?

Kind regards

Charles
_____________________________________
NHP / Dr Charles Rossouw  (Reg no 5806430)
NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg no 6206429)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE HOLDINGS SA (Pty)  Ltd (and associated
companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
3 Harry van Wyk Ave
Norkem Park
Kempton Park
1618