[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 07:31:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Charles,
geez didn't even get my own email come back to me!
There were three of us who all ate the last 3 capsules containing 200 mg.  I got sick, tanz was sick once then just a bit nauseas, and the third person was absolutely fine.
What do you think about paracetamol being something ibogaine may try to clear out of your system?
Unfortunately I've been taking a bit lately for neck pain due to imbalance in the boob dept.
I've never been prone to gastro stuff, it felt more like something else was being taken out of me lol. if that makes sense..
but thank you muchly
hope is well in SA and we the All Blacks look forward to kicking SA butt heehee
(seriously begging for it all to be over rugby cup shoved down yer throat OTT here in NZ)