[Ibogaine] IBO Booster reaction...

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 07:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi fellow knowledgable iboganauts...
Since i did a 200 mg booster recently, which had the effect of cleaning me out over the weekend..... anybody have any theories as to why this might have happened, considering it was such a small amount? Reminded me of when i took root bark (about 130 caps all up lol) and had same results, vomiting and runs for two days/nights solid.
Just bin pondering it.....I'm waiting to hear back from blood tests which I did 6 days after as my CRP has been slowly creeping up .... usually indicating some kind of infection or something going on....bit of a needle in the haystack test really......I'm curious if the clean out may have stablised the CRP...... will call doc tomorrow and ask......
Cheers oh wise ones...

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html