[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Synthesis (and a question)

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogainesa.co.za
Thu Sep 27 05:34:48 EDT 2007

Hi Doug,

I am going to reply to the second paragraph you have written:-

"I'm also wondering what people think about taking ibogaine solely for the
 purpose of spiritual exploration, if possible. I know and feel ibogaine is
 probably best used to get people off dope, but I wonder how people feel
 about taking ibogaine just for the experience."

Whilst our man objective at Ibogaine SA is to help those addicted to
substance, and that being any of the main line products. We have since the
opening of the clinic also helped / treated people purely for the
"spiritual" experience, where they have been totally free of any form of
substance.

One patient that a prominent business man in South Africa has been to us
three times. He makes a booking with us once a year, checks himself in and
does the Ibogaine treatment, and then stays for a few days thereafter just
to gain his normal body strength, and have time to process his experience.

He has shared with us and told us that it has really cleansed his mind on
the one hand, and opened so many new avenues on the other, in each
experience there was a totally different sequence of events and feelings.
The patient further acknowledged that he had gained huge amounts of
understanding and brought clarification to many of his own personal
questions, although you feel all the normal side effects of the Ibogaine
while in treatment.

In all  treatments, that being spiritual and substance abuse the prescribed
dosage in terms of body weight was used, and HCL being the preferred method.

Regards
Kevin.

NHP / Dr Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)
NHP / Dr Charles Rossouw  (Reg No: 5806430)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law.   If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE SA HOLDINGS (Pty)  Ltd (and associated
companies) we
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.
12 Floria St
Edleen
Kempton Park
1619