[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Synthesis (and a question)

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Wed Sep 26 15:54:14 EDT 2007

  it sems very expensive and difficult to synthesize since and
involves separation of stereo-isomeres or so
there are like 15 known ways to synthesize ibogaine, don´t know if
these files are of any help

http://e-collection.ethbib.ethz.ch/ecol-pool/diss/fulltext/eth13329.pdf
http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/abstract.cgi/jacsat/1966/88/i13/f-pdf/
f_ja00965a039.pdf