[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Synthesis (and a question)

toast at bsd.miki.eu.org toast at bsd.miki.eu.org
Wed Sep 26 14:59:20 EDT 2007

I'm not going to go too in to detail about what I'd like to do, but I'm
curious about synthetic routes to producing ibogaine. I've only been able
to find information about turning voacangine into ibogaine, apparently the
best place to get this voacangine is the 'Voacanga africana' tree. This is
all greek to me, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has
discovered a practical method of synthesizing ibogaine. I'm interested to
hear anyones thoughts on it...

I'm also wondering what people think about taking ibogaine solely for the
purpose of spiritual exploration, if possible. I know and feel ibogaine is
probably best used to get people off dope, but I wonder how people feel
about taking ibogaine just for the experience.

Thank you,
--Christian