[Ibogaine] all in a junkys daze

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 26 14:44:45 EDT 2007

AHHHHH, my fist bike... the mach III
 my first bike was the 500 and my second and third bikes were the 750's.... I wish I had even one of them still.... I would buy one in any condition...
THANKS,
LEE HAWKINS
MAIN STREET MUSCLE
801-465-9599
specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randy Faulconer<mailto:bicuitboy714 at gmail.com>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] all in a junkys daze

        May a Kawasaki 500 MK 3 in mint condition fall in to your hands. I will walk to Utah to ride it.
          Randy

  On 9/26/07, LEE <JUNKBOY64 at msn.com<mailto:JUNKBOY64 at msn.com>> wrote:

    hi y'all,
    today is offically wendsday, but I want to ask about tuesday...
    tuesday was very weird... so has this whole week...
    a couple days ago, my paypal (bank) account was all of a sudden withdrawn by 1250$ (US dollars) apparently when I would go to the atm to withdraw money (not my banks atm, just the closest one) the bank would not finalize taking the money.. so my bank would take the money out of my account and hold it for 5 days and then when the other bank didn't finalize the taking of the money, the money would be put back into my account... I go through tons of money with my business, so I don't really pay attention to whats coming and going... so.. anyway.. this week the bank that I was using their atm to withdraw money, just finally took all the money that they never finalized.. so they are taking atm cash withdrawls from 7-10-2008 to this month... anyway.. that's the start of the strangness...
    today at work, I sold over 450$ in parts off of one bike that I bought for 10$... the parts usually should have sold for a total of 40-50$ for all of them.... for some reason, people bid the parts up (I sell motorcycle parts on ebay) to 10 times their usual worth... I had almost every friend that I have call me today, just to say hi... im talking about the phone not stopping ringing..... some guy came over yesterday and sold me a 1967-68 yamaha ycs1 motorcycle in mint condition for 20$. that motorcycle is one that Ive never heard of, let alone seen and here is one with no rust on the rims!! mint shape!!  today I had a guy call and order about 5 motors for 500$ each. I usually part out the motors and get 3-400$ out of them, but it takes several weeks or months to get that much... he also makes custom chopper motorcycles and pays a premium for motorcycle parts that I consider not worth much... such a strange day... im still about 750$ in the hole in my bank account, but it hasn't really bothered me much... I figured that I would just put in more hours and quickly get the balance to be positive, but im not stressing out about it... there is more wierdness but its late and im going to go to bed as work comes early when you don't actually have to get up until you want to, but you know you should be up before you really want to... lol..... anyway.. I thought this week and especially today have been really strange... it seems that everything was not going well for me, but even in the tempest of everything going wrong, everything seems to be coming up  Lee. lets hope the trend continues... I don't mind some strange trials when I get such strange rewards.... now if someone could just teach me how to run a business and how to bookkeep.... whats a balance sheet? a profit loss statement? what are you talking about willis?? im not kidding, gary coleman lives a town away...
    laterz, boyz and girlz

    junky monkey, junky monkey, who is that lovely junky monkey? (it me... hahahah)
    good hell, night people.....

    (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine<http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine> ::  [%][)