[Ibogaine] all in a junkys daze

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:33:27 EDT 2007

Junky,
I don't know if this will help at all put it into perspective, it sometimes
does for me.
http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm
This for sure has been a different sort of week.  This is still part of the
week, where at work I met the kid with psychic abilities (Good ones too!).
My mom has just been freaking out all week.  By the way, I've had the same
relationship with my mother in the past....Its all too early for me right
now.  Keep bouncing along, you sound good, things are looking up.
I'm sending all sorts of good energy your way!
Peace, Love and Harmony