[Ibogaine] Addiction is all Daddy issues- Please Help

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 26 02:59:39 EDT 2007

BILLY,
ibo will help with getting off the opiates, but you will still have to work on taking care of yourself and your problems and dealing with your addiction... I did the ibo last september and it worked great!! my mistake was that I didn’t do the counceling that I needed and in a weak moment hit up an oxy... I now see and can admit that I do have some things to work on, and that ibogaine is a tool, a very awsome tool, more like a table saw than a hand saw... but like with tools you still have to do something with it in order to make something... you cant just buy a table saw and booooinggggg you have a chair.. you have to use the table saw and your own power to make that chair.... my mistake was thinking that if I put the table saw in the garage, I would have chairs made for me.... nope... I have to go out and make them myself... the table saw (ibogaine) just makes it easier and faster to make chairs.. im not a wood worker, but I figured that analogy was much easier to understand than to talk about a mig or tig welder and a bobber or hardtail frame..... lol.......
the el mr. I need to stop being such a mr. junky so that I can shine like I know I can............

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marc Emery<mailto:Marc420Emery at shaw.ca>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Addiction is all Daddy issues- Please Help

  3 grams, eh?

  You are 80 kilos in weight, that 80 x 20 mg = 1.6 grams first dose.

  I would recommend, if you stay methadone and opiate free over the following 7 days, to take 80 x 14 mg. = 1.12 grams of Ibo HCI on DAY 8.

  If you do not want your wife & children to leave you, then only you have this power. You either want it enough or you don't. You can't control the world but you CAN control how you react to the world.

  Your behaviour is what determines your credibility with your loved ones. Be the change you seek

  Good luck, if you want any practical advice you can email me at
  marc at cannabisculture.com