[Ibogaine] Addiction is all Daddy issues- Please Help

Billy J billjohnson6 at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 25 22:57:48 EDT 2007

I was told just today ( even though I have known of a loss ever since he was
gone)
AFTER MY MOM HAD DIED,Three months later I was informed by the Ontario
Government That the Daddy I had missed all these years was institutionalized
in a mental health place-Yet I could never find Him-I don't think I tried
hard enough.
        He was an oldtimer alcoholic, at the beginnings of AA I guess
because He was born in the mid 50's. Today I Finally got back on line with
well over 4000 messages.
         I am a practicing addict 125 mls of methadone as well as a few Oxys
here and there, and some benzos also.MY WIFE HAS GIVEN UP I THINK ON ME, FOR
3 MONTHS NOW i HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY CHILDREN 2 GIRLS 8 & 12. MY WIFE
OF 14 YEARS MY SCHOOL DAYS SWEETHEART.
          I believe I have had some extreemly bad DADDY ISSUES and I Do Not
Believe In This Mommy Being Male/female.
      Kids deserve two parents- the heck with anything else you made a
decision to be together through thick or thin is my Belief.
       Sorry about the ramble but I have been sitting on 3grams of  hcl  and
I want to make my wife secure enough to at least restore enough trust in me
and WITH YOU PEOPLE AS SUPPORT/ OH I AM ASKING WITH ALL OF MY HEART THAT
BETWEEN MY BROTHER AND ME ON A LONG WEEKEND AND OR A WEEK AT A COTTAGE MAY
BE THE RESTORING TIME NEEDED TO GET STARTED WITH A CLEAN LIFE - VIA
IBOGAINES HELP.
I weight in at about 178 pounds - I have had a clean EKG and I have good
blood pressure.
I just need some kind ya! go for it bill and this is what I suggest,
There is WISDOM In a multitude of counselors.
Please Pray or hope for the most beautiful restoration of my family.
I have told My wife wandajohnson at sympatico.ca all about Ibogaine. Is their
anyone out their that could help to uplift her E-MAIL Her and somebody may
be able to drill some trust back, and even though you don't know me but I am
really serious to do watever I could do myself to win Her back (I really do
not want addiction to win and brake apart a family)
Please do not use my weakness against me, I hate drugs, but whenever I get
really really hurt via surcumstances beyond my control ,I start cracking up
again, not to mention the valium and extra juice and oxys.
      I found Ibogaine by chance last year because I was having a real tough
time and yet I could not afford the treatment to fly from southern Ontario
Canada to the Clinic in Vancouver- Oh how I would have loved to be able to
spent a few weeks their throught the ibogaine and then the plce in Canada I
have never been But Love.

   I am damaged goods, but I think their is hope- PLEASE SOMEONE POSITIVE
SEND MY WIFE A NOTE OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND LET HER KNOW BY EXPERIENCE THE i
MAY COME THROUGH THIS AS AN EVEN BETTER PERSON THAN SHE mARRIED- i THINK sHE
IS SENDING OUT DIVORCE PAPERS.