[Ibogaine] OT it all relates to Ibo for me

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:28:19 EDT 2007

Kirk
I know the space your in all too well.  Guilt is such a toxic feeling.
It sucks.  I know you'll work through it too.  Sometimes the guilt is just
so overwhelming....again, it sucks.  I'm sending you all the warm fuzzy love
I can. *hugz*
One of these days I'm going to figure out that phone thing so that I can
call kirky for free!