[Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 07:22:24 EDT 2007

HI Jane,
One thing I learnt is that although things happen to us we have the power as to how we are going to let these things affect us today. We are constantly changing, cells are dying and news cells are created, we get wounded and the wounds heal, we get sick and we recover. I know its an easy thing to say, but ultimately you are the one in control and you can either let things from the past have a lasting negative affect or you can change the way you see things and how much they affect you. I have changed my view of things that have happened to me that were traumatic and tried to find some thing positive to turn the experience into and also thought to myself although certain things happened to me they need not define who I am and they need not affect my life negatively or steal my joy. We have all had our trust broken and been let down, disappointed and some of us have had unspeakable things done to us. The experiences can either destroy us or have a
 permanent effect or we can see these thing as what makes us into stronger people. I am hesitant to post this, but I just want you to know that whatever it is you have the power and you can change things whenever you want to.