[Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 23:36:13 EDT 2007

LOL, I nearly mentioned Alice Miller, then thought I'd not because I don't know all her work, and didn't want to go there without know ing more about it. jane

"Nyc W. Alberts" <digitalcomponents at gmail.com> wrote:  Whoa, the whole book is here:

http://www.nospank.net/fyog4.htm

For purposes of this discussion the most relevant, (since it's a profile of a heroin addict, and the life forces that helped make her that way), chapters start here: http://www.nospank.net/fyog11.htm#drugs

~Nyc

Jellking wrote:   Hi Lee and all, reading your childhood stuff is very moving for me.  Sometimes I wonder if the people here realize how friggin' brave they really are!  To me (and obviously no one else need take this to heart, if it doesn't work for you), all these addictions begin as discoveries into ways to ease the pain and anxiety, and not just ease it, but obliterate it temporarily.  Later, we're left with way more to deal with than we started with, but for me, it's that original choice to get some relief that's significant.  Not an incomprehensible move, not a 'bad' move, morally speaking, just a "how do you spell relief?" kind of move.  And then the next move is like you're doing, trying to find other ways, trying to disconnect the addiction, but still left with the original trauma.  I find for me it's best if I just flat out admit to myself the trauma just IS.  For me, in a strange way, admitting to myself it would never go away, made it less in the forefront of my
 life, and so on.  I wonder if other people have found that too, or if I'm just kidding myself.  Jane

LEE <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM> wrote:
  chi,
  thanks tons!
  id rather stay away from suboxone and not have to step down... Im going to put ibogiane into my body and get off the opiates, but the biggest part, is  I need to get over my childhood that I keep pretending didn’t happen... as marc has been pointing out, my dad worked all the hours that I was home from school so he was gone all the time except for saturdays and sundays... he molested us kids when he was home and hated me especially... I keep thinking that it wasn’t a big deal and I don’t have to deal with it, but as marc has wrote about absent parents, ive realised how it hurt me as a child and how im keeping my defenses up still, even tho I don’t have to... I thought my mom was normal, but im finding that I hate her more and more, ever single day as I remember telling her about my dad abusing my sister and my brothers said that they told her too... I said something to her a couple years ago, and she denied it... anyway.;.. I need to deal with all that and I think with
 some counceling,some ibo, and some love, that  I can deal with, and get on with my life, not having to feel like a lost little kid at 32.... anyway...........

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....