[Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun Sep 23 20:31:02 EDT 2007

Hi Jane

I for one agree with you.  I posted essentially the same message at the same
time you did.  My message came in just after yours but I hadn't seen yours
when I posted it.  I think that what IS, meaning things that cannot ever be
changed, which of course always includes our history; I think those things
must be integrated in order to make peace with them.  There is just no
getting around it.  You cannot change what already IS.

Matt

  _____

From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On
Behalf Of Jellking
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:50 PM
To: The Ibogaine List
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

Hi Lee and all, reading your childhood stuff is very moving for me.
Sometimes I wonder if the people here realize how friggin' brave they really
are!  To me (and obviously no one else need take this to heart, if it
doesn't work for you), all these addictions begin as discoveries into ways
to ease the pain and anxiety, and not just ease it, but obliterate it
temporarily.  Later, we're left with way more to deal with than we started
with, but for me, it's that original choice to get some relief that's
significant.  Not an incomprehensible move, not a 'bad' move, morally
speaking, just a "how do you spell relief?" kind of move.  And then the next
move is like you're doing, trying to find other ways, trying to disconnect
the addiction, but still left with the original trauma.  I find for me it's
best if I just flat out admit to myself the trauma just IS.  For me, in a
strange way, admitting to myself it would never go away, made it less in the
forefront of my life, and so on.  I wonder if other people have found that
too, or if I'm just kidding myself.  Jane

LEE <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM> wrote:

chi,

thanks tons!

id rather stay away from suboxone and not have to step down... Im going to
put ibogiane into my body and get off the opiates, but the biggest part, is
I need to get over my childhood that I keep pretending didn't happen... as
marc has been pointing out, my dad worked all the hours that I was home from
school so he was gone all the time except for saturdays and sundays... he
molested us kids when he was home and hated me especially... I keep thinking
that it wasn't a big deal and I don't have to deal with it, but as marc has
wrote about absent parents, ive realised how it hurt me as a child and how
im keeping my defenses up still, even tho I don't have to... I thought my
mom was normal, but im finding that I hate her more and more, ever single
day as I remember telling her about my dad abusing my sister and my brothers
said that they told her too... I said something to her a couple years ago,
and she denied it... anyway.;.. I need to deal with all that and I think
with some counceling,some ibo, and some love, that  I can deal with, and get
on with my life, not having to feel like a lost little kid at 32....
anyway...........

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need
anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if
the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect),
google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....