[Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun Sep 23 19:50:14 EDT 2007

Hi Lee

I feel like I am responding to a lot of your posts all of a sudden.  Anyway
I think you said something key here when you said "I keep pretending didn't
happen".  It's trite but it's nevertheless true that "The truth shall set
you free".  I think self deception is a recipe for discomfort.  The ONLY
path to freedom from that discomfort is to honestly face it and accept it.
That doesn't mean you have to like it, just let it be what it already is.
Sounds like your mom is doing something very similar.  When the truth is too
horrible to bear I think it is only natural to seek solace in denial.  Make
up a story about it and believe that instead.  But as I said, the price is
continual discomfort which ultimately can manifest as a whole host of other
problems.

Matt

  _____

From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On
Behalf Of LEE
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:16 PM
To: The Ibogaine List
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

chi,

thanks tons!

id rather stay away from suboxone and not have to step down... Im going to
put ibogiane into my body and get off the opiates, but the biggest part, is
I need to get over my childhood that I keep pretending didn't happen... as
marc has been pointing out, my dad worked all the hours that I was home from
school so he was gone all the time except for saturdays and sundays... he
molested us kids when he was home and hated me especially... I keep thinking
that it wasn't a big deal and I don't have to deal with it, but as marc has
wrote about absent parents, ive realised how it hurt me as a child and how
im keeping my defenses up still, even tho I don't have to... I thought my
mom was normal, but im finding that I hate her more and more, ever single
day as I remember telling her about my dad abusing my sister and my brothers
said that they told her too... I said something to her a couple years ago,
and she denied it... anyway.;.. I need to deal with all that and I think
with some counceling,some ibo, and some love, that  I can deal with, and get
on with my life, not having to feel like a lost little kid at 32....
anyway...........

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need
anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if
the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect),
google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....