[Ibogaine] suboxone

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun Sep 23 19:41:32 EDT 2007

Hi Lee

I think it is true that the point of the journey is the journey, not the
destination.  No matter what you resolve about your past, or what you
realize, there will still be more progress to be made, more work to be done.
So I think the point is to not look at it like, I need to resolve this or
that, but instead to figure out what the work looks like for you, and do it.
I think "the work" looks different for everybody in detail but broadly
described it looks pretty much the same.  When you design your life around
doing "the work" rather than trying to arrive somewhere, then blessings just
seem to fall out of the sky.  I am often amazed by all the good shit that
comes to me in my life today; truly it is beyond my wildest expectations
about getting clean.

Speaking of which I don't think I ever posted to the list about this but I
got married in June.  You guys who have been here for awhile may remember
that it was after an ibogaine experience that I realized just how much I
treasure this woman and that I knew without a doubt that I wanted to marry
her.  Actually it was 3 months ago to the day, and I haven't regretted it
even for a millisecond.  Without question it is one of the greatest things
that has ever happened to me that I get to be in this relationship with her.
So anyway, I got that going for me.

Matt

  _____