[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sun Sep 23 18:26:15 EDT 2007

marc, can one go from full blown addiction, to where you are living on the street to habituation to where you can work and use to the detriment of your business, home life, social life and personal life? when does it change from addiction to habituation if nothing changes other than someone makes enough money to keep their addiction fed to the point they can work and not nod off while working, but the second work is over they are nodded off and drooling?

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marc Emery<mailto:Marc420Emery at shaw.ca>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 3:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

  If you can lead a normal life, you are not addicted. Habituated perhaps, but its not just a matter of semantics.. Addiction has in its meaning self-destructiveness. If you can lead a "normal" life, then its clearly not self-destructive. Addiction is associated with a lifestyle of mania that is self-destructive.

  Marc Emery