[Ibogaine] Hi all

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sun Sep 23 18:08:08 EDT 2007

super job nathan!!!!
im rooting for you!!!!!

junky
specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Capt Kirk<mailto:captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 2:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Hi all

  Hey Nathan.
  That's bloody mahhhvellous, so glad to hear it!!!!! Just a word....... family life is never normal and only gets worse as the kids get older "wink".......hehehe
  Could I ask a favour?  Could you check your computers date........I had to painfully scroll to the very bottom of my emails to find yours... as you will see your date says February 1st lol.......my fault though I guess for having 1178 messages and not cleaning it out!!!!  Bloody chatty bloody ibogaine-heads....
  great to hear from ya glad all is well
  Kirk :o)