[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Nyc W. Alberts digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:52:33 EDT 2007

Douglas Fraser wrote:

> has anyone done any studies or thought about how provider / patient
> personality types or how the personal issues of both enmesh have an
> effect on the success of the treatment?
.
start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_analysis

I like this guy a whole lot better than Berne though:
http://www.amazon.com/Helping-Century-Carkhuff-Robert-Helping/dp/0874255309

> also, would people please trim their messages of useless crap at the
> end?  there's only so much disk space in the archives....

.
Well, I think part of the point of the upgrade that took mindvox
off-line, if I'm reading Patrick right, was the accordian-like expansion
of archives. :-)

But yeah, I hear ya, dawg, who wants to have to wade through all that
shit?