[Ibogaine] Hi all

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:35:01 EDT 2007

        This ROCKS. Nathan, you and people like you are the reason Ibogaine
and it's movement are around. Thanx for telling us what's up. I'm proud to
be somebody who's life was changed by Ibogaine too. (I just had to correct
my spelling, I had written love instead of life, but I guess the word love
would apply too wouldn't it?)

         Life Rocks Turn It Up
         Randy