[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 09:22:07 EDT 2007

Your comment on the success and the relationship between provider and initiate is a very important point. I have discovered the importance of this while with the Bwiti.
Just from my experience in tattooing; there is a flow of energy between you and the person you are working on. If the person is resisting you or the experience it becomes allot more draining to accomplish some thing you both want compared to some one who is working with you. You have to get the person to open up to you especially with iboga as I have seen allot of people try fight the experience in the beginning which I see as a waste of energy. Comparatively the people that work with you have a much better result at the end of the process.