[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:29:00 EDT 2007

im sorry to burst your bubble again marc but for a long time i was using a
gram a day, going to work 5 days a week and raising my son on my own (he's
now a 14yr old a grade student). i found out last year when i talked to some
work collegues about my drug problem that they thought i was joking, they,
like you, assumed that addicts lived in the gutter and ran around stealing
plasma screen tvs.
chi