[Ibogaine] Lee suboxone

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:23:48 EDT 2007

>From: "LEE" <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM>
>To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] suboxone
>Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:08:18 -0600
>

>matt,
>im starting to think, that's what I may do.... just reading on the list has
>gotten me to go look more into the suboxone, and its sounds just as scary
>as methadone... I wont do the methadone, so I may go back to the morphine,
>as I can get that about 100 times cheaper than the oxys..... im going to do
>a little more research and then decide... but so far, it sounds like doing
>the short acting opiates will make things much easier with less problems
>and depression......
>lee/junky

hey Lee, long time know speak. after my semi failed attempt at ibo (it got
me off methadone) i went 22mg of suboxone. for me, it is great. nothing like
methadone at all. kills the cravings and i dont feel like a zombie letting
time slide past as i did on done. it was a bit hard a first for me ive had
an anxiety problem my whole life and suffer from ptsd and suboxone does make
you very anxious for the first couple of weeks till you stablise. all that
aside, i had another reduction last week and im now down to 16mg. the
reductions are a lot easier than methadone reductions so you can take bigger
steps if you feel comfortable enough to do that.
i hope all goes well, best wishesm chi x