[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 23 05:21:15 EDT 2007

If you can lead a normal life, you are not addicted. Habituated perhaps, but its not just a matter of semantics.. Addiction has in its meaning self-destructiveness. If you can lead a "normal" life, then its clearly not self-destructive. Addiction is associated with a lifestyle of mania that is self-destructive.

Marc Emery