[Ibogaine] Addiction is all Daddy issues

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:14:59 EDT 2007

make that two marc, my parents have been happily married for 42yrs
chi

>From: Marc Emery <Marc420Emery at shaw.ca>
>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>Subject: [Ibogaine] Addiction is all Daddy issues
>Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:28:26 -0700
>
>I have heard that assertion made, although only occasionally, that children
>from two perfectly wonderful parents who were at home and re-affirming
>their love regularly, get addicted to hard drugs and lead lives of
>desperate self-destruction, but I never met any addicts where that was
>true. All of them were from environments where the father was dead, they
>were adopted, the father was in jail, in the military, in the diplomatic
>service, in the armerd forces,  mostly divorced and long gone, grew up in a
>foster homes, father never home, etc.
>
>I tended to see the more desperate individuals but from many interviews
>since then I have yet to see, say, more than one person who claims they
>came from a fine close family of two loving parents who was addicted to
>hard drugs or booze.
>
>Marc Emery

Advertisement: What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife free.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free&_m=EXT