[Ibogaine] suboxone

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 05:28:45 EDT 2007

Ditto

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew Shriver <Matt at ITSupport.net>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Sunday, 23 September, 2007 2:39:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] suboxone

Lee

Why don’t you use the oxy’s until you get what you are waiting for?  Why suffer?  I am scared to death of a medical necessity for opiates for this very reason.  I have seen quite a few people return to active addiction because they started taking something a doctor prescribed.  I hope you get what you are waiting for soon my man.

Matt