[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Kevin & Sorita Walker kevin-sorita at telkomsa.net
Sun Sep 23 04:50:15 EDT 2007

Hi Randy,

A very valid point, research is causing constant change, so what have might been good in 2004 are archaic in today's standards. Furthermore it is almost imposable to please each and every person in a service industry, what might be great for you is really the opposite for me - people have different opinions and expectations. I am sure along with many others that we have seen this on more than one occasion, some of the top hospitals in the world have also been singled out from time to time, never mind our local restaurant or house hold commodity store.

But what one needs to always look at and what is very important to all - after sale service! And whether it be a health service in the case of Ibogaine or that of a meal at the local restaurant, a person pays good money and therefore demands a good service!

But then can we please everyone, sometimes the cover on the book or the picture on the menu does not live up to expectations.

regards
Kevin.
NHP / Dr: Kevin Walker (Reg No: 6206429)
NHP / Dr: Charles Rossouw (Reg No: 5806430)

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from exposure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the sole authorised recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error
please destroy immediately. Whilst suitable precautions against virus
transmittal are taken by IBOGAINE SA HOLDINGS (Pty) Ltd (and associated
companies) we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses or their consequences.

3 Harry Van Wyk Ave
Norkempark
Kempton Park
1618